july 16,2018

JULY 16,2018
    Today was a fun day when I woke, I wasn’t expecting to run a mile, but Warren told me to get shoes on, because I was gonna run with them, I met Xavier, and Kyle. Warren brought them to run with Me, Caleb, and Taylor.It was really fun, I was scared, because I haven’t ran in so long, i asked Warren if it was to late to back out of running because I was scared but turns out, it wasn’t that hard. Kyle was my running buddy, he told me, my time was around nine or ten minuets. Xavier ran with Caleb and Taylor.
    we met BJ and Vernon. Bj was a fuel manager and Vernon is a firefighter, he gave us a presentation about fuel management and everything they do.
    finally we met George, he taught us the different types of trees, and how they grow them, they grow them by cutting a pine cone open and taking seeds out of it.
    then we went to a creek, where we found little speckled dais, and we had waiters well some of us. and the ones who had waiters on got to shock the fish and others had fishnets and when the fish got shocked they got knocked out and the people with nets had to catch them before they sank to the bottom. i also noticed when the person is shocking the fish and you stick your hand in the water it will shock you to, i had waiters on and it was really hot and sweaty, i had shorts on so it made it feel really gross. but it was a cool experience I got to shock the fish.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

july 8,2018

july 15,2018

july 10,2018