july 14,2018

July 14,2018
    today was an easy day, we didn’t do anything, but travel all day. It was pretty boring for the first part, so I took a nap, when I woke back up I had so much energy, that I rolled down the windows and started yelling at random people asking if they wore their seat belts, if they did I would say “good job, I'm proud of you!!” and if they didn't I would say “you better put your seatbelt on!!” one time we stopped at a stop light and this guy had his window down and I yelled at him saying “good job” for having his seatbelt on and he yelled something back, but we started driving so I couldn't hear what he said. after that we turned on some Taylor Swift songs and listened to her music for awhile, then we stopped at a store to get gas and I asked this women who pulled up right next to us if she wore her seat belt and she smiled and said “one hundred percent, all the time” and I said “good job!!”.
    when we got to Tri-cities we stopped at a laundromat to wash and dry our clothes, we were there for about an hour and a half, maybe longer. once we made it to Wellpinit fairgrounds we met Warren Seyler, he will be the guy to tour us around Wellpinit until we leave.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

july 8,2018

july 15,2018

july 10,2018